Christmas Enjoyment Pack!
A must-have pack to get your body through the festive season!
We've all been there - with the Christmas parties, Christmas drinks, Christmas dinner, Boxing Day and the New Year's Eve celebrations, by the end of the festive season you can start to feel like you've overdone it - just a bit! Your liver feels strained, indigestion is a daily nuisance and you feel a little puffier than usual.
If any of this sounds familiar, you need our Christmas Enjoyment Pack! The products included in the pack have been specifically chosen because they offer support for:
- healthy liver function
- efficient digestion and waste elimination
- healthy water balance in the body
- Increase energy and vitality
With our step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn't be easier. Purchase this combination pack now, save 50% compared to buying these products individually and ensure you enjoy the Christmas period!
More about the products that make up the Christmas Enjoyment Pack:
- 1x pot Liver Clean: Contains 14 active herbal ingredients to support the liver (the body's chief detoxification organ), the gallbladder and the other detox organs and systems of the body.
- 1x pot Digestify: Provides a broad-spectrum range of high-strength, plant-derived digestive enzymes to help support efficient digestive function and a healthy intestinal system. It also contains apple cider vinegar and herbs that are well-known for their food-digesting actions. Ginger and peppermint, in particular, may help to soothe the gut lining. Recommended by Marie Claire magazine and world-renowned naturopath and author, Max Tomlinson, for bloating and poor digestion.
- 1x pot Water Balance: These herbal capsules contain 11 active herbs and vitamins, which work together to gently remove excess fluid and waste from the body. Ideal for those who regularly suffer from non-medical fluid retention (oedema). Water Balance was independently rated by Dr. Mark Atkinson in NOW magazine as one of the most effective water balance herbal combinations. He said: "After many years of trying out different products that claim to help the body rid itself of excess water, the supplement WATERgo has emerged as one of the best.
- 1x pots Multi-Probiotic: A multi-strain combination of 8 bacteria cultures, providing 4 billion viable organisms per capsule: Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Breve, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus.With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, this food supplement provides an alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing bacteria cultures. In fact, it provides the equivalent of 8 tubs of probiotic yoghurt, but without the sugar, dairy and calories!
- 1x pot Green Powder: This is no ordinary green shake - GreeNourish Complete is a high fibre combination and plant protein powder, which contains 35 organic green foods (including wheat grass and barley grass), fruits, berries, herbs, seeds and bio-active enzymes in a single serving, as well as added vitamin C - organic vegan nutrition made easy, providing immunity and digestive health support!
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Christmas Enjoyment Pack:
Liver Clean: Take 1 - 2 capsules, 3 times per day with food or as required. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not to be taken with medication.
Digestify: Take 1 - 3 capsules before each main meal. If taken alone (i.e. rather than in combination with our other digestive supplements), start off on a higher intake of 2 - 3 capsules before breakfast, lunch and the evening meal for 3 - 4 weeks. Thereafter, reduce to 1 - 2 capsules, 2 - 3 times per day or as required.
Water Balance: Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day.
Multi-Probiotics: 1 capsule to be taken 1 to 3 times per day before meals. Best results are achieved when Multi-Flora ProBio is taken continuously for 2 - 3 months, together with improved eating habits.
Green Powder: 11/2 heaped scoops (15g) to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, or as required.
More about enjoying the Christmas period...
The staple diet over the Christmas period tends to include high levels of meat, dairy, pastry, sugar, fat, and alcohol. This particular combination of foods can play havoc with the body (particularly the digestive system), not least because these are all highly acid-forming foods. Let's face it, while sprouts may make an appearance, this is not one of those occasions when green vegetables and fresh fruit feature highly!
While we are, of course, all allowed to enjoy ourselves and indulge once in a while and in moderation, you might find that after a prolonged period of indulgence you start to feel some of the ill-effects associated with this time of year. Many people find that the Christmas diet leads to:
- indigestion / reflux
- a strained liver
- excessive wind
- stomach bloating
- and a feeling of being run-down and tired.
Prepare your body for Christmas and give it some much-needed support during the festivities with our Christmas Enjoyment Pack!