300g powder: Dairy and gluten-free meal shake (vanilla flavour)
One of our best-sellers, Fitness Shake (Vanilla) is a dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake and protein powder, that has been fortified with a wide range of beneficial vitamins, minerals, nutrients and herbs. And the formula has recently been improved - the flavour has been enhanced and it also has a smoother and creamier texture for easier mixing!
High in vegetable protein and complex carbohydrates, this daily shake also contains beneficial dietary fibre from psyllium husks, which promotes natural colon detoxification and cleansing.
Naturally low in fat, low in calories, with no added sugar or salt, yet high in nutrients - Fitness Shake is the perfect light meal or healthy snack!
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For each serving, 2 full scoops or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) to be stirred into half a glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Stir and wait a few minutes for powder to absorb liquid and become thick and smooth. Add more liquid and stir again. Fruit and berries can be added.
Possible uses of Fitness Shake (vanilla flavour)
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming program
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 3 scoops of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
300g powder per pot
NOTE: Fitness Shake (vanilla flavour) contains a minimum of 12 servings per pot, based on a 25g serving.
Each 300g pot contains:
Soya* protein isolate, vanilla flavouring, maltodextrin (carrier), stevia extract (sweetener), natural flavouring substances, gum arabica (emulsifier), psyllium husks, vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (stabiliser; HPMC), ferrous fumarate, dl-alpha tocpheryl acetate (anti-caking agent; silicon dioxide), nicotinamide, zinc oxide, retinol acetate (carriers; dextrin, maltodextrin, modified starch), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin). Vanilla flavouring (carrier; maltodextrin, sweetener; stevia, active; natural flavouring substances, emulsifier; gum arabic).
*The soya used Fitness Shake is not genetically modified. It is non-GM and comes from an Identity Preservation program, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Pyridoxine - 1.4mg
Folic acid - 200µg
Cobalamin - 2.5µg
Magnesium - 375mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Iodine - 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1491kJ / 352kcal
Fat - 0.7g
of which saturates - 0.29g
Carbohydrate - 5.3g
of which sugars - 1.2g
Fibre - 3.2g
Protein - 79.4g
Salt - 2.2g
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.